Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blogger is being cranky about email posts

Speaking of being cranky, I need to complain about Blogger. It mostly works, kind of. I post via email, but it seems as if at least one or two out of four posts sent via email get bounced back from Blogger's email gateway with an incredibly cryptic message. I'm guessing that the gateway is simply overloaded. I simply re-email the post and half of the time that is sufficient. A fair number of times required two or three re-emails to get the post through. Once, I even had to email the post six times before it got through.

I am still using the "old" release of the Blogger service. There is a newer, beta version, but I'll wait at least another month or two before switching. For one thing, the login process is different and I simply do not have the time right now to re-train myself and deal with the idiosyncrasies of a new beta release.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home