Saturday, August 06, 2005

Will check back in a year

As my self-imposed "exit" from the blogosphere approaches (13 days to go), one thought that comes to mind is that blogs and blogging and blog technology and the whole blogosphere are of course going to evolve over time (one would hope), so it makes sense for me to pre-schedule a modest level of re-evaluation of the blogosphere and my own interests, abilities, and skills in a year just in case "something" changes enough to have the net result of blogging having a significant enough net benefit relative to the costs that I would incur.

So, in case I forget, someone remind me in a year to take a second look.

I may even take a peek in six months, but right now I'm not that optimistic.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home