Saturday, August 06, 2005

The essence of blogging success and failure

I still have plenty of other comments to make, but I felt that it's worthwhile to try to crystallize at least a few things.  Here's my (imagined) list of the top three requirements for achieving success as a blogger:

  1. Compelling content.
  2. Compelling content.
  3. Compelling content.
Evaluating my own failed efforts over the past six months, here are the top three (imagined) reasons why my efforts have been such an abysmal failure:
  1. Lack of compelling content.
  2. Lack of compelling content.
  3. Lack of compelling content.
Seriously, all the various and sundry mistakes I've made along the way could probably easily be corrected using various ideas, suggestions, tips, tricks, training, and better tools, but all of that would be for naught without the elusive compelling content.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home