Sunday, June 19, 2005

Blogger holding up nicely

It seems like it's been two weeks or more since I've had any problems with Blogger.  Let's hope they keep up the good work.  All of my recent posts have been via email from Microsoft Outlook Express.
 
I just bought a new notebook PC on Thursday and moved everything over to it on Saturday.  You can read my blog post on the specs for the new machine.  One thing I didn't move was my browsing history, completed form field history, and my cookies.  That means I have to remember old login names and passwords and manually fill in form fields that my old machine had remembered for me.  It was enough effort moving email, address book, email accounts, and browsing favorites.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home