Saturday, June 04, 2005

Status of my blogging cloud

As of today, my blog "cloud" is 1,410 hits in Google, but that's 177 displayed hits, and 4,510 total hits, compared to 4,620, 162, and 15,500 a week ago.  My is defined as the results of a Google search of my name in quotes and the word "blog".
 
I suspect that the numbers declined since blogs sometimes have lists of recent comments, and a number of my older comments simply fell off those lists.  That's life, but there is also the lesson that you need to stay current and can't thrive for very long on old contributions.
 
My strategy for raising these numbers is to continue to make quality comments on the blogs of others, as well as to post my own blog posts when I feel that I have something to say.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home