Monday, April 06, 2009

Twitter withdrawal

For the record, I am suffering from a little bit of "Twitter withdrawal" as I get started with my week-long boycott of Twitter for their data mis-management which lost a bunch of my recent tweets. Maybe this is actually a good thing since it indicates that there is some value to micro-blogging.

Also, I do have to figure out whether my boycott is strictly limited to refraining from new tweets or from viewing the tweets of others. I definitely have a "hard" boycott of the former, but more of a "soft" boycott for the latter.

And then there is the issue of whether experimentation with alternative front-end clients for Twitter would violate my boycott. Hmmm... who knows... we'll see.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home