Thursday, January 01, 2009

Where is all of my SPAM???

I have my email spam filters to send spam through but with the subject line tagged with "[SPAM]", but lately I have been getting much less spam. In fact, this morning I only got one spam message and it was Yahoo discussion spam, which is a different beast than your usual spam. So, what has happened to the spammers? Have "The Authorities" shut them down? Are they having server problems? Have they had a change of heart? Have they gotten real jobs? What's up?? Of course the big question is whether this is simply a temporary lull, and that maybe the spammers will be back in full force before you know it.

Has anybody else noticed a decline in spam in the past couple of days?

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home