Saturday, December 06, 2008

Economic depression watch?

I am in the process of starting a new blog, Economic Depression Watch, which will focus on the factors that could determine whether the U.S. economic may or may not slip into a depression in the near future. My personal opinion is that a depression can be easily avoided and will most likely be avoided, but technically one is possible if the government behaves stupidly enough.

The new blog is at: http://economicdepressionwatch.blogspot.com/

I have also registered www.EconomicDepressionWatch.com with stealth redirection to the new blog, but it may take some time for the new domain name to become functional. The blog is already functional, although I have yet to start adding "real" content.

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM EDT , Anonymous Gold Historical Prices said...

I will check this blog, I often visit http://blog.astanaforum.org which is a great site if you want to know more about economic solution and anything related to economic problem.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home