Friday, March 07, 2008

Update on Fatcow outage

I rooted around some more in some old email messages and found a billing inquiry from two years ago that had a toll-free phone number for Fatcow: 888-278-9780.

I called the number, it picked up right away, I selected tech support, and I instantly got a recorded message informing me that they did in fact have an outage that was affecting email and "some" web sites and that their technicians were working on it. I could have held and talked to someone, but I didn't want to bug them and I have some errands to run anyway.

Hmmm... maybe I caused the outage... shortly before I noticed loss of email connectivity I had added an email address to the whitelist for one of my web sites. Nah, that couldn't have triggered the outage, could it??!

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home