Saturday, March 01, 2008

Tuning the Blogger template for my new blog

I'll be the first to admit that the graphic design and layout of my new blog, The Semantic Abyss - Plumbing the Semantic Web, leaves a lot to be desired, but I am depending on Blogger's built-in template library to give me something that will be at least marginally acceptable.

I wasn't happy with the Minima template, so I picked one of the other Blogger templates. My blog title no longer gets word-wrapped.

To be honest, I am clueless as to the quality of the template design and appearance of my blog. If someone can suggest another template, I'd be glad to try it.

More to the point, I would really like to know what design element changes would really result in more people reading my blog. I really do not care what people think about the appearance, as long as they are willing to come and stay and read (and comment on) what I have to say in my posts.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home