Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview working fine after a full day

I've been using the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview for a full day now, fairly heavily, and it seems to be holding up quite well. The user interface is a bit different, so it takes getting used to.

It's now my main and default browser. I still have Firefox as a backup, but I don't expect to have to go back.

I don't really miss Firefox except for one feature: real-time search, but that's not enough for me to want to stick with Firefox.

Personally, I'd rather have a set of software components from a single vendor that work well together as an integrated information applicance.

So, now the question is what the Firefox guys will do as an encore to counter the vast inroads that IE has now made.

Note: This software is still Beta, so technically we can't presume that it is good enough for production use.

If you do want to read about the new IE 7 or even download and try it out, click here. Microsoft has a document called the Technology Overview. In truth, IE7B2 has many new features that might be of value to users.

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 3:55 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange County SEO Companies OC Register, Says Atomic SEO is #1....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home