Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Some web sites don't yet support Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview

I wanted to user the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview for all of my daily web browsing, but I just visited my bank's web site and was informed that they "no longer supports the browser version you are using." Oh well. So, I fallback to Firefox for this web site, for now.

Note: This software is still Beta, so technically we can't presume that it is good enough for production use.

If you do want to read about the new IE 7 Beta or even download and try it out, click here. Microsoft has a document called the Technology Overview. In truth, IE7B has many new features that might be of value to users.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home