Sunday, August 14, 2005

Suspension of my other (main) blogs

I've now "officially" signed off of my other four (main) blogs, with a post entitled "Suspension of my blogging until further notice", that says

Thursday, August 18, 2005 is the six-month anniversary of my foray into the blogosphere. It's been a lot of fun, but it simply hasn't shown any evidence of giving me a significant enough return to justify the level of investment of my time required. So, after careful thought, I've decided to go on an indefinite hiatus from the blogosphere, possibly a year or longer. My blogs will remain up with all of my past posts, but I won't be making any new blog posts. Further, I won't be monitoring or commenting on the blogs of others. However, I will continue to receive any comments on my old blog posts and may be contacted directly via email. New content will appear on my main, non-blog web sites, hopefully with greater frequency now that I won't be distracted by the blogosphere.

I thank those who have taken the time to read and even comment on my blog posts over the past six months.

I may check back in six months to see if there are any truly startling new developments in the blogosphere, and in a year or so I will definitely check back again.

I may or may not make a few more scattered posts before midnight, Thursday, August 18, 2005 when I "officially" leave the blogosphere.


Again, my thanks to those who have participated in many interactions over the past six months.


I'll probably have at least a few closing comments to post on this blog before I sign off from it too on Thursday.

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be honest with you, you're an idiot. I really hate to say that, but why do you have five blogs? You're never going to get anywhere that way. You're trying to do this too quickly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home