Thursday, August 11, 2005

If I stop blogging, am I really out of the blogosphere?

As I initially announced last week, in 8 days my participation in the blogosphere will have concluded since I will cease new posting, cease monitoring blogs through aggregators, and cease commenting on the blogs of others.  But since I intend to leave by blogs in place with all of their old blog posts, will I have technically left the blogosphere?  Those existing post will continue to be indexed by all of the search engines and available through any existing bookmarks that people may have.

I certainly have no intention of destroying any of the work that I've done, so I really do what to leave the blogs intact.

Maybe the proper way to characterize it is that I will no longer be "an active participant in the blogosphere."

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home