Saturday, October 12, 2013

Should I start using twitter again?

Hmmm... now that Twitter is on the verge of a stock IPO that I am interested in as an investor, I'm pondering whether I should start using Twitter again. I "hit pause" on using Twitter back on April 13, 2010, three and a half years ago, having found that it wasn't delivering any real value to me, personally.
 
Maybe I'll think about it next week.
 
Me on Twitter ("back in the day"):
 
 
Meanwhile, I actually do use Twitter semi-regularly in a passive manner, for searches of recent news, such as for the Twitter IPO itself:
 

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM EST , Anonymous jon butler said...

i think twitter is best for latest news and other updates.
for last one year i am using twitter but only for general use.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home