Sunday, April 22, 2012

Does the NY Times know how to count?

No wonder the NY Times has been struggling financially: they simply don't even know how to count!
 
Yesterday the NY Times claimed  that I had reach my monthly limit of 10 stories, but I am very confident that I have not clicked on ANY stories (okay, maybe one or two... or three) other than in Google News and in Twitter, which are not supposed to count. I am still able to click on Times stories in Google News, so I suspect it may be the Twitter side of the house that is miscounting.
 
Meanwhile, my readership of the NY Times has clearly declined, which accrues to the benefit of the Washington Post and the Christian Science Monitor (as well as Reuters and AP), both sources of high quality stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home