Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Re: Blogger unreasonably considering one of my blogs a splog again

As I blogged on Monday ("Blogger unreasonably considering one of my blogs a splog again"), Blogger had found some reason to consider one of my normal blogs to be a splog. I just got word that this goof has been corrected by Blogger. Here's what they had to say for themselves:

Subject: Re: [#380231] Non-spam review and verification request: http://finaxyz.blogspot.com

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support

I'll be generous: Thank you Blogger.

I'm just glad it only took two days for the goof to be rectified.

-- Jack Krupansky

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you using tags for your posts? I didn't see this splog feed in technorati.

BTW I wanted to say Hello from another Colorado blogger. About 15 minutes due east of where you are.

 
At 3:22 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to use Technorati tags, but they have to be used manually here in Blogger and sometimes I just write a post and send it off without thinking to tag it.

-- Jack Krupansky

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home