Thursday, August 18, 2005

Suspension of my blogging until further notice

Today, Thursday, August 18, 2005 is the six-month anniversary of my foray into the blogosphere. It's been a lot of fun, but it simply hasn't shown any evidence of giving me a significant enough return to justify the level of investment of my time required. So, after careful thought, I've decided to go on an indefinite hiatus from the blogosphere, possibly a year or longer, starting with this final post.

My blogs will remain up with all of my past posts, but I won't be making any new blog posts. Further, I won't be monitoring or commenting on the blogs of others. However, I will continue to receive any comments on my old blog posts and may be contacted directly via email. New content will appear on my main, non-blog web sites, hopefully with greater frequency now that I won't be distracted by the blogosphere.

I thank those who have taken the time to read and even comment on my blog posts over the past six months.

I may check back in six months to see if there are any truly startling new developments in the blogosphere, and in a year or so I will definitely check back again.

Again, my thanks to those who have participated in many interactions over the past six months.

-- Jack Krupansky

16 Comments:

At 12:33 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was searching blogs and came onto your fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with changing the front tag faq
marketing
.

Keep it up. I'll check back later, I'm sure.

 
At 5:28 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
free desktop theme window xpsite/blog. It pretty much covers free desktop theme window xp related stuff.
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

 
At 5:12 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

web site is all one needs.

 
At 5:32 PM EDT , Blogger Paul said...

Keep up the good work. Check out my niche tune work here niche tune

 
At 12:46 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what a really good mcafee virusscan for ce .net blog you got here!. I too have a mcafee virusscan for ce .net related site that I think would be of interest to your readers. Would love your feedback

 
At 11:14 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are looking to succeed online then you need to seek out solid information on meta tag optimization and meta tag optimization

 
At 12:16 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

 
At 12:18 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

 
At 2:40 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the page you have here. Check mine out beauty product superstore

 
At 4:38 PM EST , Blogger Manxuria Investments Ltd said...

For the first time today I took some time to look for infomation and related pages to this very topic. I also have a site related to this and I sometimes search in the blogs, looking for new article ideas. Today it was a joy to come across a real interesting post that you made. Thanks for this great blog asset deutsche management

 
At 6:16 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

 
At 9:32 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

 
At 1:25 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

putting to waste some good money that could have been used in other areas of development for the business involved.

 
At 5:39 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot of premium products and services being offered for free. What’s best is that there is a seemingly

 
At 10:26 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a window xp speed tweakswindow xp speed tweaks site/blog. It pretty much covers window xp speed tweaks Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:45 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home