Saturday, April 09, 2005

New book for Dummies: Buzz Marketing with Blogs for Dummies

I'm not offering a recommendation on this new book, Buzz Marketing with Blogs for Dummies, but I really just wanted to try to insert an Amazon book link in a post, including the cover graphic. Hopefully, here it is:

Buzz Marketing with Blogs For Dummies   (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))/Susannah  Gardner

I had to manually view the HTML source code for the web page where I found the book, edit the HTML a little and then go into "Edit HTML" in Blogger's post editor and then center the image. It's not terribly difficult, but it is a pain and quite error-prone.

Go ahead and click on it and see if my link works. Actually, if you go ahead and buy the book after clicking on my link, I should get a small cut of the price.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home