Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bloglines back, saving my subscription list

I filed a few suggestions with Bloglines, and by the time I was done, their service (database) was back up. So I immediately exported my feed subscription list, saved it to a file, and then imported it into NewsGator, my backup aggregator. Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out how to tell NG to mark all feeds as read, so I have to manually click on the 109 feeds that I'd added to Bloglines since the last time I synced the two "gators". Maybe we should call this the "gatorsphere".

Now that my personal "gatorsphere" is back up and in-sync, I'm a happy camper. Besides, even Blogger email posting seems to be working.

I am now subscribed to 209 feeds. You can check out my public feed subscription list yourself.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home