Saturday, April 16, 2005

Blogger feature request: post replies to comments as comments

On the one hand, Blogger is nice in that it emails me comments that have been posted to my blogs.  But on the other hand, Blogger won't let me reply to those email messages and automatically post the reply comment.  I have to manually click to go to the comment page, and then add the comment.  There is no good reason why blogging shouldn't be just as easy as email conversations.
 
A second problem here is that I can't send my reply comment directly back to the commenter.  I have to click a few times, and maybe they have an email address in their profile that I can then send a reply to.  It would be much better to have one reply stream that Blogger sends to both the blog and the commenter.  BTW, that's the way a Yahoo discussion forum works.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home