Monday, March 28, 2005

Rich text from Outlook Express without a font override

This post was composed in Microsoft Outlook Express in rich text mode so that I could have formatting and hyperlinks, but prevent OE from setting the font so that Blogger can set a default font based on the currently selected blog template that will not overridden by OE.
 
I did it by composing the message and then manually going into "Source" (HTML) edit mode and stripping out the <font> tags.  What a pain, but I wanted to see if it works as the theory suggests.
 
Blogger got back to me on my query on this issue and suggested that maybe I could figure out a way to cause OE to not set an explicit font in rich text mode.  So far, I haven't found a way to tell OE to not set a default font in rich text messages.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home