Sunday, March 06, 2011

Debugging font issue - Experiment #15

Experiment #14 was fine.
For this experiment I started by forwarding my previous sent message. First deleted only the WLM "original message" header, then I deleted the original message text itself, then added this new text.
Add a short list for good measure.
  1. X
  2. Y
  3. Z
After the list. Note: I did not format the list as a numbered list until I had first typed the text of the first line after the list to assure that this line would have normal paragraph formatting.
The end. I hope.
One final experiment: I deleted the newline at the end of my signature line since it looks like some extra white space was showing up in the blog post.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home