Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First post for my new blog

Finally it is done. I made my first post to my new blog that will explore the Semantic Web, Semantic Abyss (semanticabysss.com or http://semanticabyss.blogspot.com.) It wasn't anything fancy, but I did spend a lot of time formulating something that should give a solid and clear sense of the foundation for this new blog.

I will let that initial post sit for awhile and then reread it and compare it to my original intentions as well as the current blog title and description, and then make adjustments as needed.

I will then try to put just as much care into the second post.

Meanwhile, I will try as hard as I can to avoid thinking about the template and style for this new blog. I will get back to that stuff soon enough.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home