Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Focusing on commenting on the blogs of others

I'm not doing much in the way of writing my own blog posts today, but rather I've focused on on the blogs of others. This has three benefits:
  1. It gets your name propagated around the "", increasing your "" or recognition.
  2. It increases the to your blogs since most forms allow you to specify a link URL that sits under your name.
  3. All but the largest tend to read their and frequently engage in email discussions with them (assuming you write an interesting comment), and this helps build your .
I've added some in the text there. I hope they're not too distracting.

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM EDT , Blogger Kim Cameron said...

Gee, then I should probably take your advice and comment on your blog too!

Jack I've read your bio and you sound like a very interesting guy.

There are so many identity problems that your challenge to produce a crisp synthesis is something I promise to work on.

Your notion that it is too early to propose even a metasystem misses the point that there are many existant systems from which to learn - systems that are currently in operation on grand scales and which expose users to great risks.

Thus it is not a matter of "experimenting" on victims but of applying what we have learned.

That's what the laws are about.

By the way, why do I need to sign in here and remember yet one more password? QED

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home