Saturday, April 05, 2008

Death by blogging?

Can blogging kill you? Maybe not, but an article in the New York Times by Matt Richtel entitled "In Web World of 24/7 Stress, Writers Blog Till They Drop" chronicles the stress that prolific blogging can inflict on bloggers.

I guess there is an upside to not being an all-out prolific blogger: you get to keep your health and your sanity.

Now, that said, how can I ramp up my page views and ad clicks by a factor of ten? Not enough to cost me my health, mind you, but just a little bit more.

Are there any foods that help you become a better blogger and boost your health? Maybe there is a market for a "Blogger Bar", something that is so tasty (and healthy) that it briefly takes your mind off blogging.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home