Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogger still blocking email posts

As of this morning, Blogger is still blocking emailed posts. This feature was working 24 hours ago, but broke yesterday afternoon. There is nothing on the Blogger status page to indicate that there is any problem, and Blogger has not replied to a problem report that I submitted.

My two main interests in posting by email are convenience (most of my work is done in email) and the fact that email keeps a record of sent messages, so I have my full blogging history stored in my email folders.

I'll go ahead and post directly in Blogger today. Hopefully on Monday (don't people at Google work on weekends... don't they know the meaning of "24/7" or "reliability"??) we'll see some action and resolution.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home