Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What a bad day, but some progress anyway

Today was my absolute worst day (so far) blogging. Blogger was extremely uncooperative. It's bad enough that I can't email post reliably, but it was extremely difficult even to make normal posts through the Blogger web interface. There were several points I had wanted to make throughout the day, but Blogger simply got in the way and now the thoughts are gone.

At least Bloglines was much more cooperative, although I couldn't test it as much as I wished since I was unable to make timely posts to Blogger.

The other good news is that I continue to expand my blog feed list. It's up to 106 feeds, and these only only feeds that I've hand selected and most at least appear to have a technical relevance. You can access my list at Bloglines. I meant to put that link over on the right side of my blogs. Maybe tomorrow.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home